Sunday, June 5, 2011

Misspellings

I always sit and wonder why we meet the people we do. Was I put on this earth to some how transform and change the lives of those people around me? I hate not knowing what my purpose is in life but that’s the one question that no one has the answers to and never will. There are people in this world that can have significant impacts on you, you were one of them. I will forever hold you dear to my heart. This is not our time, it may never be our time. Sometimes you meet people that you love but you are never meant to be with. We grow and learn from people, we all have stories of survival, we all have some form of wisdom or knowledge that we pass on to people, maybe that’s the soul purpose of us, maybe that is why I am here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment