Friday, April 29, 2011

Airport Death

I can know for certain that nothing will ever be certain again.
I hope that you lay awake at night and think of me the same way i think of you. You know you're messed up right? In some kind of beautiful way, you're really messed up. You say, "I'm still waiting on someone to save me", but that someone has got to be you and that goes for the same as me. You've completely destroyed me and I'm sitting here in pieces waiting for you to put me back together again. All the words i say to you, all the letters i send to you will never sum up what i feel for you. I don't believe in real love but i know I'm really in love with you, or maybe I'm, just in love with the idea of you. I never know if it's love or if it's just a feeling I'm predisposed to feel because society tells me so. When I'm with you it feels like days can roll into weeks in the blink of an eye. Everything we are not is simply everything we have not become, just yet. My list of things to do before i die is short and simple; survive.

2 comments: